For Sale: 1975 Kellogg's Baseball 3-D Super Stars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have about 30 cards from this set. Most are in really NICE condition. If you have a favorite player or team....PLMK. Right now, I am only interested in selling.
I have already listed some on e-bay..if you want to check out "samples".

Thanks, Don

Just saw this. Big Kellogg's fan, would love to see what you have and what you might be asking. PLMK via this site and/or lmk your eBay username for me to look there. Thanks.

Just saw this. Big Kellogg's fan, would love to see what you have and what you might be asking. PLMK via this site and/or lmk your eBay username for me to look there. Thanks.
some are already listed under dbm40. Away for the weekend........Have about 100 I did not list in various conditions. One is a complete set of 60. However, I can not remember what year. Problem is they are not my cards. Trying to "sell" for an older friend. Some I can do a combo trade/sale..But I am more into newer bowman type prospects. You will be pleased. Don

Away for the weekend. Please send me your e-mail and I will send mult. scans when I get home. Don

I don't believe we got that far, Don...
I was holding back on account of the cracks top and bottom....
I do have a 2020 Bowman 1st Torkelson if that interested you....

Have some 3-D football listed now. under dbm40. Here is my e-mail Please contact me an I will be happy to send you some baseball scans. Don. [email protected]