For those who sent to McGwire last year in ST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I finally got around to sending my McGwire from Spring Training last year in to PSA...all good.

McGwireAutoRookie.jpg

Also sent in an Evel Knievel that I got from Ebay. It was originally an 8x10 or so certificate that I cut down to card size. I just wanted the sig and didn't care about the certificate and this made it easy to store in my collection. I love it. Got it for $20 and $15 for the PSA slab on the monthly special...$35 total for a PSA/DNA certified EK auto is not bad.

EKPSA10.jpg

I wish I had jumped on the train last season...I couldn't believe I wasn't able to find a single card of his in ANY of my stuff....or maybe I just had too much too look through :) Glad it's real!

Cool! I knew it was the real deal when I saw it last year. Congrats on your outstanding luck!

That's good, didn't doubt they were legit, I sent again this year and nothing back yet nor have I seen anything back on scn yet

i think last year was the sweet spot as far as time for getting a McGwire...he was just back and in image repair mode...probably burned out again and could care less by now lol....you never know with this stuff, it's so hit and miss.

congrats! i knew it was real...i just wish i got mine back that i sent in the beginning of spring training last year or even the one i sent the same time this year...i always seem to miss the boat on the big names that start signing all of a sudden