For Trade: 2012, 2013 & 2014 Topps (& Update) inserts & parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use this one:
2012 Topps Update BB-6 Jay Buhner (Mariners)

Anything you need on my site?

I can use this one:
2012 Topps Update BB-6 Jay Buhner (Mariners)

Anything you need on my site?

Hi,

I am interested in this one:

2017 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors 65 Cody Bellinger

What else I can add to the the Buhner? Interested in any of these?

<b><u>Yadier Molina</b></u>

05 Bazooka 275 RC
11 Topps Gold US268 #’d /2011
12 Topps Chrome 97
13 Topps Chrome Xfractor 146
14 Finest 66
14 Opening Day 122
14 Topps 57
14 Topps Red Foil 57
14 Topps Chrome Refractor 16

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

I am interested in this one:

2017 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors 65Cody Bellinger

What else I can add to the the Buhner? Interested in any of these?

<b><u>Yadier Molina</b></u>

05 Bazooka 275 RC
11 Topps Gold US268 #’d /2011
12 Topps Chrome 97
13 Topps Chrome Xfractor 146
14 Finest 66
14 Opening Day 122
14 Topps 57
14 Topps Red Foil 57
14 Topps Chrome Refractor 16

Thanks,
Trevor
Unfortunately I traded the Bellinger earlier today. Anything else you liked?

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Anyone need any of these 2012, 2013 and 2014 Topps (and Update) inserts and parallels? The list is up-to-date.

Also, why not to a few seconds to check out a few of my other recent posts as well as my newly revamped trading page?

Let's see if we can get some trading going!

Thanks,
Trevor

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone need any of these 2012, 2013 and 2014 Topps (and Update) inserts and parallels? The list is up-to-date.

Also, why not to a few seconds to check out a few of my other recent posts as well as my newly revamped trading page?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor

I can use the following card:

US88B Troy Tulowitzki (Rockies) SP (with teammates)

I have a 2017 Bowman's best #1 Aaron Judge I can trade for it. I have no idea as to the book value of the Judge though.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

I can use the following card:

US88B Troy Tulowitzki (Rockies) SP (with teammates)

I have a 2017 Bowman's best #1 Aaron Judge I can trade for it. I have no idea as to the book value of the Judge though.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hi Bryon,

Thanks. That Tulowitzki SP is BV $10, and that Judge RC is BV $12. Do you want to pick a second card to square it up?

Thanks,
Trevor