For Trade from 2023 Topps Chrome: Base, Titans, Technicolor, Pink and one Gold auto.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David,

I have 2023 Finest 98 - Buxton and Future Stars 5 George Kirby.

I could use Titans 2 Harper and/or 7 Bichette if you'd like to make that trade

Hi David,

I have 2023 Finest 98 - Buxton and Future Stars 5 George Kirby.

I could use Titans 2 Harper and/or 7 Bichette if you'd like to make that trade
Thats works for me! I'm posting the trade right now. Thanks for the help with the two sets! Best regards, David

Hi David. I could use the Peraza /399. Is there anything else you’re trading for at the moment besides 2023 Finest? -Ryan

Hi David. I could use the Peraza /399. Is there anything else you’re trading for at the moment besides 2023 Finest? -Ryan
Working on a 2023 Topps Chrome Sepia insert set or Mike Trout or Aaron Judge cards. Best regards, David PS saving power and cost by getting off the internet about 9:30 PM Pacific time.

Okay. Thanks David. I know I just got some new Sepias that I haven’t listed anywhere yet, and also will provide a list of Trouts and Judge cards I have when I get home later today.

Ryan

Okay. Thanks David. I know I just got some new Sepias that I haven’t listed anywhere yet, and also will provide a list of Trouts and Judge cards I have when I get home later today.

Ryan
Just list the Sepia first as I need about 187 of them. Best regards, David PS shopping and get lunch...should be back on line after lunch. Best regards, David

Just list the Sepia first as I need about 187 of them. Best regards, David PS shopping and get lunch...should be back on line after lunch. Best regards, David
Sounds good. Here are the 2023 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors I have. If you could use any for the Peraza, please let me know. Thanks, Ryan

2023 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors 35 Avisail Garcia
2023 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors 66 Austin Riley
2023 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors 125 Luis Robert
2023 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors 130 Ketel Marte
2023 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors 132 Oswald Peraza RC
2023 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors 166 Evan Longoria
2023 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors 168 Seiya Suzuki