For trade - Looking to clear out clutter by trading UP [all autos - SCANS inside]

jmintz

5.00 star(s)
Looking to clear out some room in toploader box, so looking to trade up - even if it's just trading two cards for one to cut down the space.

Got these - anyone interested? Will check buckets, but if you're not looking to trade down, then please don't tease me :)

jmintz

5.00 star(s)
I have a 2013 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Dan Langfield auto with a $25 BV if you'd like to swap.

That works for me - let me pull those back out to make sure there are no condition issues I forgot about, and if they're good to go I'll post the trade this evening.

jmintz

5.00 star(s)
Have serial #'d cards of basketball, football and baseball, lmk what you are looking for....
thanks, Rooster.

Definitely not looking to trade down on an auto for serial-numbered base or inserts. This thread's about trying to trade up, so I'm really not looking to trade single cards...looking to trade multiple lower-end cards for nicer stuff.

Camsue

5.00 star(s)
That's cool, but please read the post above yours and the first post. I'm not looking to trade 1 card for 1 card.
sounds good I understand not looking one for one several for the auto and are there any players or teams of interest

jmintz

5.00 star(s)
sounds good I understand not looking one for one several for the auto and are there any players or teams of interest

Perfect!

I'm not really looking for any players or teams specifically. I collect current Cardinals (and Chris Carpenter), but tradebait is fine. At the end of the day, so long as I can thin this giant box down, I'm good with anything if it's fair.

Also, if there's a team or player you collect that you don't see there, I may have inserts, rookies, or something else lying around. I have a three-row box of rookies I'd LOVE to thin out as well!

Camsue

5.00 star(s)
Perfect!

I'm not really looking for any players or teams specifically. I collect current Cardinals (and Chris Carpenter), but tradebait is fine. At the end of the day, so long as I can thin this giant box down, I'm good with anything if it's fair.

Also, if there's a team or player you collect that you don't see there, I may have inserts, rookies, or something else lying around. I have a three-row box of rookies I'd LOVE to thin out as well!

sounds good I will see what I can come up with should have something back to you by Monday night ty again current orioles is what I am currently collecting currently

jmintz

5.00 star(s)
sounds good I will see what I can come up with should have something back to you by Monday night ty again current orioles is what I am currently collecting currently

Cool - I'll try to pull together a list of current Oriole inserts/RCs to see if you can use anything else.

Anyone else?

Camsue

5.00 star(s)
Cool - I'll try to pull together a list of current Oriole inserts/RCs to see if you can use anything else.

Anyone else?
found these so far
chris carpenter 89 upper deck rookies #8, 89 donruss #39 rated rookie x 2 and any interests in these jeters 94 topps 158,94 upperdeck 550 94 collectors choice 644, 95 fleer prospects 7 let me know if I am heading in the right direction have a lot more to go through

jmintz

5.00 star(s)
found these so far
chris carpenter 89 upper deck rookies #8, 89 donruss #39 rated rookie x 2 and any interests in these jeters 94 topps 158,94 upperdeck 550 94 collectors choice 644, 95 fleer prospects 7 let me know if I am heading in the right direction have a lot more to go through

That's the wrong Chris Carpenter :)

Also, want to reiterate I'm not looking to trade down - all of those cards COMBINED are worth about what the Hoes is worth on its own. So given that the Hoes is $8, that means I'm looking to trade that and others for something worth more than $8.

Camsue

5.00 star(s)
That's the wrong Chris Carpenter :)

Also, want to reiterate I'm not looking to trade down - all of those cards COMBINED are worth about what the Hoes is worth on its own. So given that the Hoes is $8, that means I'm looking to trade that and others for something worth more than $8.
will continue to look