Forum Post Summaries on a User's Profile Page

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flcardtrader

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Is there any way to delete, or not track, posts made in the forum on a user's profile page?

I ask because there are some threads which I am tracking and waiting for a response from another user while there are other threads that I have made trades with an no longer need to track the thread. As time goes on, these threads fall to the bottom of the list but in the interim, I have to determine whether its one I am tracking or not.

Its not a big deal but it would be cleaner for me to go to that page and see only the posts which I am tracking.

Thanks for the forum and the website!

Mike

I would just ignore the activity on your profile page. You can monitor activity in the threads that you want by clicking on Forum/Quick Links/Subscribed Threads. You are automatically subscribed to threads that you start or reply to. When you no longer need a thread you can remove it from the Subscribed Threads list.

Last edited: