Frank Thomas Inserts for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could use the above card... I have a Luis Roberts 85th 35 card 85tb-14 RC for the trade. Let me know. Happy Holidays, David
David, thanks for the message. There’s one trader ahead of you for that card. I’ll get back to you tomorrow on it.
thanks,
Chris

Hi there! Hope all is well, I can use a few of those inserts. How do I access your signature in this new format? Might be a silly question but I have held off on trading largely due to being used to the old format. Thanks a lot Bri

Hi there! Hope all is well, I can use a few of those inserts. How do I access your signature in this new format? Might be a silly question but I have held off on trading largely due to being used to the old format. Thanks a lot Bri
If you are looking on a mobile phone, you can turn it sideways and you will be able to see everyone’s signature.

Thanks for the Message! Jmboehm33 is right (as usual) about turning your phone. I also sent you a PM.

Okay. Happy Holidays, David
David, thanks for you patience, unfortunately that Thomas was traded. Let me know if you there's another Thomas you're interested in - I'd love to add that Robert.
Thanks,
Chris

I don't recall ever getting that one..........Luis Roberts 85 35th 2020 topps update for the score gold star 1994 of Frank Thomas. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time..let me know and I'll post it for us. Happy Holidays, David

I don't recall ever getting that one..........Luis Roberts 85 35th 2020 topps update for the score gold star 1994 of Frank Thomas. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time..let me know and I'll post it for us. Happy Holidays, David
Sounds good.
Go ahead and post and I can get that out in a PWE tomorrow.
Thanks,
Chris

1997Donruss Elite Inserts (#/2500)1$10.00
I could use the above......any interest in a 1996 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang refractor of Frank Thomas serial 600 in trade? Let me know. Happy Holidays, David

1997Donruss Elite Inserts (#/2500)1$10.00
I could use the above......any interest in a 1996 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang refractor of Frank Thomas serial 600 in trade? Let me know. Happy Holidays, David
Thanks for the message, David.
I’ll get back to you this afternoon.