Free Commons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseball24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a bunch of 1988-2012 cards I am looking to get rid of to clear some space. Sports include baseball, football, basketball, and hockey. Some minor stars and rookies.

If anyone is interested for their kids, projects, or own collection, I can pack up a SASE of any size with cards so all you have to pay is the postage.

I can try to include certain teams if anyone is interested, but do not really want to go through by set. I am looking to clear out cards quickly (and for free) without having to spend a lot of time sorting through them.

Last edited:
do you have any 1992 topps baseball, 2004 topps finest baseball
1990 score football, 1992 stadium club football 1997 fleer ultra football
1992/93 fleer basketball, 1999/00 upper deck basketball
let me know i will send list then
thank you
chief

I'm an old guy who is having fun trying to put together sets from baseball and football cards I had as a kid. I recently got my son to mess around a little with his old cards so we have a lot of stuff from the late '70's through the early 2000's. I was able to put together full sets of 1986 and 1987 so far and would like to try to trade for cards to complete Topps, Donruss, or Fleer sets from 1986-1993. I have tons of doubles and they are not valuable but it has been enjoyable for me to fill out sets. I would like to trade with anyone, or in this case I would be happy to send a SASE to get anything you have that I need. Please let me know how to send lists of what you might have or need.

do you have any 1992 topps baseball, 2004 topps finest baseball
1990 score football, 1992 stadium club football 1997 fleer ultra football
1992/93 fleer basketball, 1999/00 upper deck basketball
let me know i will send list then
thank you
chief

Chief, unfortunately I don't think I have anything from those.

Would like to try and see if you have football to finish my sets. Please email me at [email protected] and I will gladly look at your excel spreadsheets. Thanks

I really don't want this to turn into a set finishing thread as that is not how my cards are sorted. Looking to get rid of commons without spending a lot of time going through them.

I'm an old guy who is having fun trying to put together sets from baseball and football cards I had as a kid. I recently got my son to mess around a little with his old cards so we have a lot of stuff from the late '70's through the early 2000's. I was able to put together full sets of 1986 and 1987 so far and would like to try to trade for cards to complete Topps, Donruss, or Fleer sets from 1986-1993. I have tons of doubles and they are not valuable but it has been enjoyable for me to fill out sets. I would like to trade with anyone, or in this case I would be happy to send a SASE to get anything you have that I need. Please let me know how to send lists of what you might have or need.

I have a good amount of 1988 Topps, 1989 Donruss, and 1990 Topps sorted out. Right now my wants are pretty limited to Miguel Cabrera and Troy Tulowitzki, so I'd be more than happy to send whatever you may need in a SASE if the wantlist is fairly large.

I'm looking to use this as a thread to send cards that people would enjoy without having to spend a lot of time sorting them out.

Hi. I would love some NY Islanders, NY Giants, and even some Yankees cards if you have. Thanks.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online