Free StarTiger access for a month is back....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
StarTiger is doing the whole "free month" again...it's a great place to get your TTM info...they charge like $40 a year or so...but, get all you can get while its free lol.

This also enters me in a contest, but I don't ever win jack squat from these things...so it's not about that. Just figured I'd pass along the free access time to those who want it...pretty good resource as you can check the address history and see what it's trending...some people go through times where they sign a lot then don't sign anything...that info can keep you from wasting your stamps.

anyway...here is the info if anyone wants to use it...in the past this has been pretty popular here when it was avail.

How to use a coupon:
To use a coupon, your friend has to follow these steps:
Go to http://www.startiger.com
Click on "Join Now"
Enter the coupon code in the coupon code field
Enter your valid e-mail address and click on "Next"
Select your username and password on the following page and click on "Next".
Enjoy your free access to StarTiger!
Please note: The coupon is only valid for new accounts
and accounts for persons that have not been a member for at least 12 months.

Coupon CODE:
FREE-AAFF-F629

also, if anyone has any questions about how to use StarTiger, just ask...be glad to explain it...can be a little much to take it all in at once lol...lot of info there.

Thanks for the information, worked perfectly.
I had an account years ago but let it expire, this is a perfect way to get my feet wet again with celeb successes

Appreciate you posting the codes, worked perfectly. Used to have a subscription but let it expire. Sent a couple out this week, we will see how it turns out.