Freewebs.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone else use this website? Just wondering if you've had any troubles editing anything recently. I can access my page but I am unable to make any changes. It will not load and says to hit refresh button, but that does no god either.

Any help/suggestions?

i hadn't updated mine in a few months so just tested it after seeing your post...no problem at all to edit mine which is a miracle considering i'm in verizon's slowdown hell (reduced speed after hitting my monthly limit) with data until thursday , making almost everything load almost as fast as dial-up....

I left freewebs years ago because of all the BS best move have ever made and went to google sites(classic) free you can have as many pages as you want...there's a newer version don't like it

I found out the hard way that they have limited you to 5 pages for the free accounts. If you delete a page and then attempt to make a new one, don't! Just change the content and title of your existing pages.

Their information says that you are allowed 10 pages, but in reality, they changed that and did not update their info. I had an email conversation with one of their service techs when I tried to delete a page and create a new one, even though I was under 10.

Good luck.

I have not had any recent issues with it. I use to have an issue when editing a second page it would not load correctly with the original window open so i would open a new one to edit the second page or use the other browser (2 e-mails) that's open to do so. Have not edited in a few weeks... When i'm on main page and choose to edit one of the pages (click), there's a blackish box that's new to me that takes up half the screen but i can see edit option without scrolling down (click). I added a few cards and no issues except what's mentioned above. I have a free account and able to have 11 pages (including the home page) plus 5 other hidden pages that YOU can only view with a link.

Also just to be on the safe side have your info backed up just in case. I have each page saved in my e-mail account (copying & paste bottom to top much faster). I lost a page some how 10 years ago and had to redo all greg maddux cards 2001-2004 from scratch.

Last edited:
Does anyone else use this website? Just wondering if you've had any troubles editing anything recently. I can access my page but I am unable to make any changes. It will not load and says to hit refresh button, but that does no god either.

Any help/suggestions?

Rick -

I had issues editing. One computer will edit with edge as the browser, my older laptop won’t edit at all...

I actually tried a second computer this morning with no luck yet. Still trying to move my way around with reading and understanding all of their trouble shooting ideas. (not very "techie")

Rick -

I had issues editing. One computer will edit with edge as the browser, my older laptop won’t edit at all...