From 4/15/12 - 4/21/12, Boba Fett :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well my computer had some problems for the past week and a half and I have not been able to post my successes with photos. Now that my computer has been fixed I have been able to post'em up.

m8d9ck.jpg

Glenn Wilson - Thanks to thehalk (Darrell) for this one. Great trader for anyone who works out a deal with him! Both cards are set hits for my 89 Topps and 90 UD sets.

Butch Wynegar - Sent 2 cards c/o his minor league team 12 days ago. Returned them both signed on 4/23/2012.

Tim McGraw - Had a ticket stub from 2006 in which I met him and Faith Hill before the concert. I actually won a Tim McGraw look alike contest that afternoon and got backstage to hang with both of them. I get the "Oh my gosh, you look like Tim McGraw" all the time and every where I go. Anyway, though I would try sending this ticket since I didn't ask for him to sign anything in 2006. Was shocked to see it come back signed and it looks authentic. Sent on 4/16/2012 and returned on 4/23/2012

Leah Ayers - Many may remember her from Bloodsport as Van Dam's girl in the movie. I have been sending out a lot of requests from actors fro mthe 80's and 90's movies that I enjoyed. Sent 2 photos to her and received them both signed. Happy to get both of these back as I took a gamble as I have never seen a return from her.

bf0v0p.jpg

Jeremy Bulloch - sent an 8x10 and a 4x6 photo to his address overseas back in December. Returned then both signed on 4/23/2012. Very happy about this Star Wars success! I included money for him to buy postage and he returned it from Canada

YA Tittle - Sent an e-mail to him through his company months ago. Can't remember when. Actually wrote this off b/c I saw others getting some back and others not. Was shocked to see this one come through the mailbox to me! Very happy with this HoFer return!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online