Frustrated!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Got 3 GU in the mail today from ebay purchases and all 3 sent in white envelope and all were badly creased. People have to stop being cheapskates.

I used to do a lot of PWE, but recently have started with bubble mailers for more things, I just feel safer with tracking and also I feel like items get beat up less. That is a shame, are you able to get your money back, due to bad shipping?

God bless,

Kevin

What a pain in the <bleep>, but hopefully you'll be able to get your money back.

I got a single card in a PWE the other day that was only in a sleeve and no top loader. Not as bad as I know but still ticked me off. Luckily the card was fine. I'd dispute that DG.

The sad thing is an item, a card (GU or otherwise) is not something that can be restored after it has been damaged. Because of the carelessness, the value has decreased significantly. Since they are returned to the seller, he won't receive much (if anything) when he tries to resell it.

The sad thing is an item, a card (GU or otherwise) is not something that can be restored after it has been damaged. Because of the carelessness, the value has decreased significantly. Since they are returned to the seller, he won't receive much (if anything) when he tries to resell it.
Exactly right! They'll now, likely, get less for the cards then they would've if they would have just spent the extra money and shipped them right the first time.