FS: 3 Jon Lester Autos- Sweet Spot, Topps Update & Legendary Cuts (Only $44 dlvd)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnHenrysDad

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
FS: 3 Jon Lester Autos- Sweet Spot, Topps Update & Legendary Cuts (Only $44 dlvd)

I have the following 3 Jon Lester Autos for trade/sale. (BV = $115)
I'm in need of some quick cash so I'll sell All three for $44 dlvd . Otherwise, the individual sale prices are listed below.

Thanks for the interest,
Eric

Jon Lester 2006 Sweet Spot UD Auto RC #’d/399 (sell $25 dlvd)
LesterSweetSpotAuto.jpg

Jon Lester 2006 Topps Update Debut Auto (sell $20 dlvd)
lester06auto.jpg

Jon Lester 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Future Legends Signature #’d/99 (sell $15 dlvd)
lester08auto.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any of the autos you are looking for, but I do have a nice Nomar patch available if interested.
2002 Flair Jersey Heights Hot Numbers Patch 9 Nomar Garciaparra #'d to 100 BV $80
Let me know, thanks,
Scott

Hey John Henrys Dad
Would you like to partcipate in the New England Bench Golf Tournament this year It is in July on the 21st You will avea great day of fun and sun and meet alot of other benchies .Just let me know if you would like to attend Even if you dot golf you ca still come and meet everyone
Thank you
Chieftazmisty
Tournament Director

re

He is having a tough sesaon so far hmmmm..., check the www and lmk

Scott - unfortunately I already have a Nomah patch (but I wouldn't mind seeing a scan of it if you have one).

Chieftazmisty - I appreciate the invite but I'll have to pass. I wish all of you a beautiful sunny day with a nice ocean breeze ;-)

tradem - The only thing I think I could use is the Lars but I'll take a second look.

Would rather sell but will look at buckets & lists if you are interested.

** EDIT ** - I also lowered the sell prices

Last edited: