FS: Auto/GU starting at $1.00, 550+ listed (Updated 11/15)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just a suggestion: MIN is a difficult abbreviation to search for, as you end up finding "mini", "minimum", and "minor" as well -- might what to try a different abbreviation. Just "MN" would do the trick

I'm interested in trading for these:

GU: 2003 Upper Deck Classic Portraits Classic Stitches Jim Thome JT $10.00 1 280/299 PHI
GU: 2004 Donruss Timelines Material Jim Thome 25 $10.00 1 PHI

I haven't been on in a while, so my trade lists are not up-to-date. Let me know what you are looking for, or what you collect, and I'll see what I can find.

dan

Hello
At the moment I was hoping to just sell these. If interested in buying, let me know.

thanks

I'm interested in all of your cubs autos... lmk how much for all dlvd

These are my cubs Auto's:

2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors Elvin Puello 245 1 AU 122/500 $2.50 CHC
2007 Bowman's Best Gold Felix Pie 74b 1 AU 9/50 $5.00 CHC
2007 Finest Scott Moore 165 1 AU $1.75 CHC
2010 Topps Update Peak Performance Autographs Andrew Cashner AC 1 AU $3.00 CHC

2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Refractors #193 Darwin Barney 168/499 ~ $7.00
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #191 Andrew Cashner ~ $2.00
2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs #MBY Marlon Byrd ~ $3.50

Found a few more, let me know which ones you would be interested in. Prices are in bold.

thanks

just a suggestion: MIN is a difficult abbreviation to search for, as you end up finding "mini", "minimum", and "minor" as well -- might what to try a different abbreviation. Just "MN" would do the trick

Hello
I agree. Also I was putting together Toronto Blue Jay cards on my Bowman Chrome thread, didn't realize that TOR is at the end of refractor. Made my search a bit of pain, luckly google chrome highlights the search result.