FS/FT: 2016 Topps Strata Luis Gonzalez Shadowbox Auto /105

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrknicks

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2016 Topps Strata LUIS GONZALEZ Signatures Autograph 004/105 #SS-LG (Diamondbacks)

lgonzalez.jpg

$7 dlvd or will trade for an auto or SP I don't have listed from my 2010 Topps Have List

Only 2010 ones I know off hand are a 2010 Topps Peak Performance Joe Saunders and a 2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto of Esmil Rogers ,ay have more but not certain.

Only 2010 ones I know off hand are a 2010 Topps Peak Performance Joe Saunders and a 2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto of Esmil Rogers ,ay have more but not certain.

Looks like I have the Saunders already. Any other 2010 Topps Peak Autos?

Gordon Beckham, right? I could definitely use the auto (possibly the bat as well)

Last edited:
Gordon Beckham, right? I could definitely use the auto (possibly the bat as well)

Got them both avaible if u want one or both.
Let me know what u want to do as I would like the Gonalez auto for sure if it's avaible and I am not interfering with the one;s who asked about it first.
Polar Bear 67

Got them both avaible if u want one or both.
Let me know what u want to do as I would like the Gonalez auto for sure if it's avaible and I am not interfering with the one;s who asked about it first.
Polar Bear 67

Sounds good. We can do the Gonzalez auto for the Beckham auto. Let me see if I have anything for the bat as well.

Greg

BB only ad anything from 2010 thru 2016 game used.
Not lookingfor much anyways so just thow a little short list of something intose years and iam good with t.
Must be something the rug rats can use my 2 Grandauthers collection
Terry

BB only ad anything from 2010 thru 2016 game used.
Not lookingfor much anyways so just thow a little short list of something intose years and iam good with t.
Must be something the rug rats can use my 2 Grandauthers collection
Terry

Terry, sorry for the delay!

Unfortunately I don't have much baseball left.

I can add these if it works:

2014 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Top Prospects Red Ice #TP-85 - Gosuke Katoh /150
2006 Topps Finest Black Refractor #76 - Livan Hernandez /99

Or I have some baseball in my COMC account

LMK

Greg

greg
just post up the gonalez and we will say secret santa sent u the becham game used as a xmas goodie.
I will have the wife drop them off at the po when u takes me to get mt arm set for my cast.
terry

Greg
Just pulled the Beckham and didn;t realize the Beckham game used had a crease so I can only send the auto which is perfect.
Was going to give u anyway so just post up the auto for auto if u are good with it,'Terry