FS/FT - 2018 Elite Josh Allen RC lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have these two cards that I dont need anymore, after I grabbed a Donruss Rated Rookie last month.

The one on the left is the variation and the one on the right is the base. Both cards #103.

Untitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr

Looking for current baseball equivelent rookies in return.

Will consider selling, but would really rather trade.

we are too far apart..the Allens book 10 each
I figured so, those are just the only two cards I could use. Thanks for the look though, maybe at some point we can get trade going.

Is there anything else you collect, I can take a look to see if I have anything.

I figured so, those are just the only two cards I could use. Thanks for the look though, maybe at some point we can get trade going.

Is there anything else you collect, I can take a look to see if I have anything.
I collect Favre #d cards mainly right now

I have these two cards that I dont need anymore, after I grabbed a Donruss Rated Rookie last month.

The one on the left is the variation and the one on the right is the base. Both cards #103.

Untitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr

Looking for current baseball equivelent rookies in return.

Will consider selling, but would really rather trade.
Would you take Topps Gallery Heritage inserts of Acuna and Tatis and a 2020 Contenders Acuna Season Ticket Green Parallel?

Would you take Topps Gallery Heritage inserts of Acuna and Tatis and a 2020 Contenders Acuna Season Ticket Green Parallel?
Thanks for the offer, but I really only collect rookies. I appreciate the look though!

I have this BV $25 for both the Allen's total BV of those $20 if you don't work out a deal with the people ahead of me.

2020 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Prospects Refractors #BCP150 Luis Robert
Nice card, but I normally only collect RCs and Bowman 1st.
Nice card though!

Ok no worries. I have the Luis Robert Topps Update Medallion and his mosaic RC. Book is 32-20 if you like those instead?
I have no desire for the manufactured relic stuff, and I prefer cards that do not have the logos airbrushed out. So in modern baseball really only Topps products.

Ok then. Lux A&G RC, Lux Bowman platinum ec and Bichette Gallery Rainbow foil rc for them?
I have a little interest in the Gallery rainbow Bichette it’s a nice looking card.
No on the Bowman Platinum Lux, and very little interest in the Lux A&G. Feel free to PM me a full list of your traders and I will take a look to see if there’s anything I like enough for them.

His game starts in three hours, these cards may double in value or get cut in half after that game!

I have a little interest in the Gallery rainbow Bichette it’s a nice looking card.
No on the Bowman Platinum Lux, and very little interest in the Lux A&G. Feel free to PM me a full list of your traders and I will take a look to see if there’s anything I like enough for them.

His game starts in three hours, these cards may double in value or get cut in half after that game!
Not worried about that happening. College stuff usually stays pretty flat. Anyway I usually just find out who u like and make offers based on that. Other the a few select baseball and hockey cards I'm trading most of them to focus on my Tatum, basketball and football stuff. Just tooooo much out there to try and do it all and afford it !!!! Ok how about the Bichette and Robert A&G RC? Or the Bichette for the base?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors