FS/FT Moving out of country for a bit... Lots of random stuff more coming!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deliv price on the bats of brilliance canseco and the jon jay auto and mike foly 2015 topps auto.
thanks
dale

Please give price on:
Vargas Museum
Garciaparra Museum
Smoltz Co-Signers
Bruce Tier One
Lawrie Clubhouse Collection
Finest Dozier auto
Kyle Hudson Elite Illinois Auto
Cozart Prizm blue
Freeman Finest (Both)

Individual and as a lot.

Thanks!

Please give price on:
2015 Topps Museum Collection Signature Swatches Triple Relic Autographs #SSTKV Kennys Vargas/249 $15.00 ($8)
2015 Topps Museum Collection Signature Swatches Dual Relic Autographs Gold #SSDNG Nomar Garciaparra/25 $50.00 ($22)
2008 Topps Co-Signers Hyper Plaid Red #10a John Smoltz /100 $4.00 ($1)
2014 Topps Tier One Relics #TORJBU Jay Bruce/299 $8.00 ($3)
2014 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRBL Brett Lawrie $8.00 ($3)
2012 Finest Rookie Autographs Orange Refractors #BD Brian Dozier /99 $40.00 ($25)
2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Collegiate Patches Autographs #43 Kyle Hudson/249 $12.00 ($5)
2013 Panini Prizm Prizms Blue #18 Zack Cozart $5.00 ($1)
2014 Finest Green Refractors #45 Freddie Freeman /199 $5.00 ($1)
2014 Finest X-Fractors #45 Freddie Freeman $2.50 ($1)

Individual and as a lot.

Thanks!
Individual prices in () add $2 shipping for individual prices. Total dlvd $45

LMK

JOsh

post it up i get paid on thurs. please send me your paypal addy.
thanks
dale

Will Post now

Thanks

Josh

What are you looking for on the Dozier and the Kenny Vargas autos?

See above... will let you know if falls through

JOsh

How much for the Belt auto/gold refractor or is it the carnay 1/1?? Best regards, David

No it is gold but numbered /75

2011 Finest Rookie Autographs Gold Refractors #66 Brandon Belt #24/75 $50.00

Could do $21 dlvd

LMK

Josh

I don't need an exact list of everything, just an idea of "this many autos, this many relics, etc." Along with some of the highlights, which it looks like you've started to scan into the thread. It's a lot easier to put it all into one box and ship one time than it is to make up a bunch of packages and ship one or two at a time. Just let me know!

too much to list...trying to pair down things as much as possible... I will let you know

Josh

Please post it, I'll send PP, may be Thursday, taking the kids to an amusement park tomorrow.

Posted thanks

I don't need an exact list of everything, just an idea of "this many autos, this many relics, etc." Along with some of the highlights, which it looks like you've started to scan into the thread. It's a lot easier to put it all into one box and ship one time than it is to make up a bunch of packages and ship one or two at a time. Just let me know!

I dont think you can truly understand the scope until you see what I'm dealing with....

It would take me a day to count the number of boxes and label what was in each. We are talking super shoes and 3500 count boxes. I am just picking out a couple boxes and sort of cherry picking things people might want

JOsh

How much for the Eric Hosmer Letterman Auto?

2008 Razor Letterman #EHM Eric Hosmer $25.00

I could do $12 delivered...

LMK

JOsh