FS/FT: Ron Santo AUTOs 05 Topps Rookie Cup, 02 Diamond Kings Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mightydon

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Benchies,
I have a Ron Santo 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Autographs #RC-RSA BV $40 or a 2002 Diamond Kings Diamond Cuts Collection BV $30 to trade .

I need another HOFer AUTO in return that I do not have in my PC. You can check the link below or list the cards you have to offer. I am only trading one as the other will go back to my PC.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php?382364-Hall-of-Famers-GU-Auto-NEEDS-List&highlight=

IMAG1856_zps42cde9ed.jpg

IMAG1857_zpsc810ce4a.jpg

Thanks for the help,
Don

Last edited:
Don, Don't have any autos you need, but have a 1997 donruss millenium marks Tom Glavine ($40 and a sure fire future hofer). And have a 2006 topps Mantle bat that you need ($80) if you have any other traders

I'm on the same quest as you for hofers. Thanks and good luck.

John

Don, Don't have any autos you need, but have a 1997 donruss millenium marks Tom Glavine ($40 and a sure fire future hofer). And have a 2006 topps Mantle bat that you need ($80) if you have any other traders

I'm on the same quest as you for hofers. Thanks and good luck.

John

PM coming

I have an $80 Tris Speaker Topps Jersey Gu and a $120 Koufax Biography Jersey I am willing to trade. Any interest?

PLMK

thnx!

I have an $80 Tris Speaker Topps Jersey Gu and a $120 Koufax Biography Jersey I am willing to trade. Any interest?

PLMK

thnx!

Both are too high end for me. If the Speaker was the regular relic not out of /99 I would be interested. Thanks for offering them.
Don

i have a 2003 donruss legends of summer al kaline au if needed. please pm if interested.

any chance you would be interested in trading for my high-end koufax and speaker gus if we trade in your favor?

plmk

thnx!

Both are too high end for me. If the Speaker was the regular relic not out of /99 I would be interested. Thanks for offering them.
Don