FS: low-end STAR base/insert/RC/refractor lots!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Verlander Lot was great, thanks again!

Would you be willing to pull out just the cards of Miguel Cabrera in a Tigers uni and let me know how much you'd want for it?

Stein

Glad you liked it! Yeah, I can split up the Miggy cards for you. I pulled out 62 different Cabrera Tiger cards. The highlights from the lot would be:
3 different BC/TC refractors, TC X-Fractor, TC Orange Refractor, Finest Prism Refractor, 7 insert refractors from TC/BC/Finest, 8 other inserts

$12.00 dlvd for the lot

What is in the Pujols and Yadi lots?

I took out all of the duplicates and the lots look like this:

Pujols - 39 different cards, highlights:
Pujols/Ichiro 01 Traded ROY, Manufactured Rookie Card Patch, 3 insert refractors, BC Green Refractor, TC Refractor, 14 Stadium Club Gold, 12 other inserts, 3 premium 2nd year cards (Absolute/Topps Reserve/Leaf Certified)

Molina - 25 different cards, highlights:
A&G SP, Diamond Anniversary, Cognac Diamond Anniversary, 06 BC Refractor, 2 different TC Purple Refractors

$20 dlvd for all of the Pujols and Molina

Glad you liked it! Yeah, I can split up the Miggy cards for you. I pulled out 62 different Cabrera Tiger cards. The highlights from the lot would be:
3 different BC/TC refractors, TC X-Fractor, TC Orange Refractor, Finest Prism Refractor, 7 insert refractors from TC/BC/Finest, 8 other inserts

$12.00 dlvd for the lot

I'll take it. Post it up!

Hi! I am interested in the Kershaw and possibly the Machado lots :) thanks a lot! Bri

I took out all the duplicates to keep shipping reasonable:

Clayton Kershaw: 51 cards/20 inserts
*TC Purple Refractor, TC X-Fractor, Finest X-Fractor, Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary, A&G Mini A&G Back, 5 other chrome inserts (refractors)

Manny Machado: 18 cards/7 inserts
*13 Update Emerald #US216, Elite Series /999, 13 Topps Chrome (RC), 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects, 13 Gypsy Queen (RC), Machado 13 TC 1972 Chrome

$20.00 dlvd for both lots