FS: Mike Trout 2011 Topps Update Rookie Card! AWESOME CARD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Last edited:
Obed, haven't noticed any posts from you for awhile so I decided to browse your trade list. Skimmed through just a portion of your Ripken list and found half a dozen that I need right away. If you are doing any trading at all LMK amd we'll try to work something out. In the meantime I'll see what I can round up along the lines of Steelers & Pirates. Thanks!
Rick

Last edited:
Yeah I am trying to update my lists before I start posting here again. Should be within a week or two. As far as trading, really not collecting anything at the moment... really done collecting - rying to sell some stuff.
Obed, haven't noticed any posts from you for awhile so I decided to browse your trade list. Skimmed through just a portion of your Ripken list and found half a dozen that I need right away. If you are doing any trading at all LMK amd we'll try to work something out. In the meantime I'll see what I can round up along the lines of Steelers & Pirates. Thanks!
Rick

Will upload it later. The card looks beautiful... to my naked eye, sharp corners, no scratches or scuffs that I can see on the surface. Will post a little later this morning.