FS or FT: Star Player Base/Low Insert Lots - Selling Cheap or Trading in Your Favor - Bryce Harper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zack783

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Trying this out. My goal is to eliminate a 3-row box from my collection by the end of the month.

I'll be updating this post with new players as I move others. I'm hoping to sell or trade. My sale price will be low and if trading, I am looking for one (maybe two) card in return for the value listed below.

Cards will be pictured but not listed. Feel free to ask questions, but I'd rather not just list everything.

Starting out with Bryce Harper. Everything pictured below. 14 inserts (the first 14 cards pictured) with a total BV of $29.25.
36 base cards (a few duplicates). I'm figuring an average BV of $1/card.
So 50 cards total with an approx BV of $65.25.

Selling in a bubble mailer for $12. Trading for one card (of interest to me) with a BV of $25-$30. Can be shipped securely in a PWE.

Cards that would interest me: just about any star insert or card from baseball, basketball or football with a BV of $25-$30.

If you like this idea but think my numbers are way off, feel free to make me an offer! Also, if you like this idea and want other players, I'm happy to wait to ship until you see others. I have lots like this of just about every current star player. I will allow people to claim a player and wait for others- I just ask that you honor your claims!

I also have a rolling trade list here, if you want to work on a larger deal: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads...end-trading-in-your-favor-to-downsize.470915/

Last edited:
Trying this out. My goal is to eliminate a 3-row box from my collection by the end of the month.

I'll be updating this post with new players as I move others. I'm hoping to sell or trade. My sale price will be low and if trading, I am looking for one (maybe two) card in return for the value listed below.

Cards will be pictured but not listed. Feel free to ask questions, but I'd rather not just list everything.

Starting out with Bryce Harper. Everything pictured below. 14 inserts (the first 14 cards pictured) with a total BV of $29.25.

Selling in a bubble mailer for $12. Trading for one card (of interest to me) with a BV of $25-$30. Can be shipped securely in a PWE.

Cards that would interest me: just about any star insert or card from baseball, basketball or football with a BV of $25-$30.

If you like this idea but think my numbers are way off, feel free to make me an offer! Also, if you like this idea and want other players, I'm happy to wait to ship until you see others. I have lots like this of just about every current star player. I will allow people to claim a player and wait for others- I just ask that you honor your claims!

I also have a rolling trade list here, if you want to work on a larger deal: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads...end-trading-in-your-favor-to-downsize.470915/
Can I see any Goldschmidts, Greinke, DeGrom or Gallen?

Any of these Harpers still available?
Thanks Josh