FT 2012 Finest, 2006 Elite Leinart/Bush, 2008 Exquisite LT, Printing Plate, etc>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texas Brave13

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
FT 2012 Finest, 2006 Elite Leinart/Bush, 2008 Exquisite LT, Printing Plate, etc>>

FT first or FS if you feel like making an offer. I prefer to trade for the following mid to higher end stuff:

Ryan Tannehill,
Tyler Naquin,
Von Miller,
and maybe
Jason Heyward

No base please. Any questions, please PM me.

243472f2.jpg
26392780.jpg
113f31f9.jpg
2c80da70.jpg
d9cccc6d.jpg
7b441719.jpg
6750e65e.jpg
8be4ecc0.jpg
ec103468.jpg
a6063bad.jpg
3768d7d2.jpg
0667774e.jpg
f547f781.jpg
7279346d.jpg
dd9e9226.jpg
57c87cd8.jpg
558c97ba.jpg
738f7475.jpg
e8fc6d56.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hey Greg...may be interested in some....I still have that Von Miller Finest that I believe is # 99/99 (rookie) that you wanted....if you still do, otherwise there is another trader who is interested. I'm interested in Calvin Johnsons, Staffords, possibly the Broyles. I'll take a look at your bucket, but please PM me if you still want the card....I'm off and on due to my job....I would appreciate it...

Actually, I just scanned your bucket and if you still have one of your Trouts, I'd be interested in one of those, the Bowman Blue, etc..I believe the Miller books for $25...lmk on that please...:)

Looking further....I can use the Kaline tribute, Topps Red Trout, Smyly refractor and Prince finest insert...maybe we can do a trade/cash deal or trade/trade deal as I have some great stuff for trade, autos especially....just get with me so I know....
Thanks.
Diane

Last edited:
Diane,
I'll pass on that Miller for now. I'm trying to narrow my search on his stuff since I shelled out more than I should have last year.

Trout red sold 2 days ago. Bowman Blue is still available.

Feel free to make me a cash offer on whatever you like. I'm easy to work with!!;)

Hey Greg...may be interested in some....I still have that Von Miller Finest that I believe is # 99/99 (rookie) that you wanted....if you still do, otherwise there is another trader who is interested. I'm interested in Calvin Johnsons, Staffords, possibly the Broyles. I'll take a look at your bucket, but please PM me if you still want the card....I'm off and on due to my job....I would appreciate it...

Actually, I just scanned your bucket and if you still have one of your Trouts, I'd be interested in one of those, the Bowman Blue, etc..I believe the Miller books for $25...lmk on that please...:)

Looking further....I can use the Kaline tribute, Topps Red Trout, Smyly refractor and Prince finest insert...maybe we can do a trade/cash deal or trade/trade deal as I have some great stuff for trade, autos especially....just get with me so I know....
Thanks.
Diane

HI Greg.....ok that's cool....just wondered as I've had it awhile lol.

I don't have the current BBC Plus or online pricing, have been out of the hobby for a couple of months, returning to sportswriting :)

Thus...I'll take the Trout blue, and Smyly, Prince and Kaline...
I know the Prince and Smyly won't book for much, the Kaline maybe $5-$10?
On the Trout is that 2010 or 2011?? I know you would never cheat me on prices lol...so if you can lmk what that one books for, would love to have it.
Pm me a high book value for the Trout, and then I'll make ya an offer...:)
Thanks, much appreciated. The Tigers are just for my pc collection, especially Kaline...in fact, I'd take Smyly, Kaline and Trout..I have a lot of Fielders.

So...shoot me a pm and I'll get you paid as soon as we can work it out.
Thanks, Greg.
Diane

Diane,
I'll be out most of the day today. My daughter was invited to a softball camp at Texas A&M, so we'll be there all day! I will have the prices tomorrow morning.

Greg

The Trout is a 2012 Bowman Blue /500 & $12

The Prince and Kaline....are those the Tribute?

Last edited:
Hey Greg...

Kaline is tribute, Prince is finest insert and the Smyly was a refractor I believe. Sure you still don't want that Von Miller ? Only reason I ask is because I know you are still searching for him....otherwise, I wouldn't bring it up....

Anyhow...I'd go half book on the Trout, and then you can figure out the rest of it which shouldn't be too much....thanks.
Diane

Diane,
Trout is the MAN, the bees knees right now in MLB...50% BV???? I guess so...Just for you! lol How about $11 dlvd for the Prince, Smyly, Kaline and Trout?

Greg

Hey Greg...

Kaline is tribute, Prince is finest insert and the Smyly was a refractor I believe. Sure you still don't want that Von Miller ? Only reason I ask is because I know you are still searching for him....otherwise, I wouldn't bring it up....

Anyhow...I'd go half book on the Trout, and then you can figure out the rest of it which shouldn't be too much....thanks.
Diane

Hey that would be great, Greg....go ahead and post it up.....

I will be getting two checks this Friday if you can hold em til then or post it and I will confirm, then pay you on Friday via paypal....Much appreciated!!
Thanks again.
Diane