FT: 2015 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam,

I have the Moya pending in another deal. Would you take the other 3 for the Salazar. Think BV's match up with that one.

LMK, Thanks

Tom

Sure Tom... go ahead and post it up. I will confirm and ship. Do want to do PWE or Bubble Mailer? I'm fine either way.

Thanks,
Adam

Sure Tom... go ahead and post it up. I will confirm and ship. Do want to do PWE or Bubble Mailer? I'm fine either way.

Thanks,
Adam

Trade posted, thanks! I'll send in a bubble mailer since it's 3 cards but I have no issue with you sending the Salazar in a PWE.

Best,

Tom

Trade posted, thanks! I'll send in a bubble mailer since it's 3 cards but I have no issue with you sending the Salazar in a PWE.

Best,

Tom

I'll send Bubble mailer as well since it is an auto. Will get out tomorrow... Thanks Tom!

Adam

can use trout prism refractor and trout base refractor.have these 2 Indians.no clue of bv.lmk

11 bowman chrome tony wolters #bcp98 autograph
14 bowman chrome mini tyler Naquin #bm-ci3

can use trout prism refractor and trout base refractor.have these 2 Indians.no clue of bv.lmk

11 bowman chrome tony wolters #bcp98 autograph
14 bowman chrome mini tyler Naquin #bm-ci3

I'm set on those 2 both thanks for checking. Also, the Trout prism was traded the other day - just removed from OP.