FT: 2017 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the pink refractor swanson

I have a 17 stadium Lindor base and a 17 Bunt blue Lindor

Interested in the '87 Bryant, and if you have any Bryant/Trout/Kinsler/C. Seager base from the breaks.

I have a few Lindor available (BV on my site, my Beckett ran out last night)

2016 Bowman's Best #40 Francisco Lindor
2016 Bowman's Best Mirror Image #MI17 Francisco Lindor/Orlando Arcia
2016 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Atomic Refractors #MI17 Francisco Lindor/Orlando Arcia
2016 Bowman's Best Stat Lines #SLFL Francisco Lindor
2016 Donruss #107 Francisco Lindor
2016 Stadium Club #42 Francisco Lindor
2017 Diamond Kings #61 Francisco Lindor
2017 Donruss '83 Retro Variations #RV10 Francisco Lindor
2017 Donruss #84 Francisco Lindor
2017 Topps '87 Topps #87133 Francisco Lindor
2017 Topps #119A Francisco Lindor
2017 Topps #378 They Got Hops!/Francisco Lindor/Tyler Naquin
2017 Topps Allen and Ginter Hot Box Foil #200 Francisco Lindor
2017 Topps Salute #S14 Francisco Lindor

Brett,

LMK what you'd like in return for these 3:
#126 Francisco Lindor Refractor Photo Variation SP
#165 Michael Brantley Prism Refractor
#121 Carlos Santana Refractor

The only one that might not be available is the Bregman, waiting to hear back from another member on that one. I'll see if I can find some similar refractors from your tradelist for the remainder.

Thanks!

Tom

You probably won't like the answer,but all of them (minus the Bregman). I know it's early but going by the all-dreaded eBay values,it's pretty close. It's up to you but no harm done if you say no. I could give you a bit more probably but depends on what you see.

Could use this.
PINK REFRACTORS:
54 Joe Mauer TWINS

Only thing "Cleveland I picked up in my box was this Future Stars Tyler Naquin #FS4 LMK if I have anything else of possible interest. Thanks!
Rick

http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/index.htm

PS
I missed this one.
Jason Kipnis refractor #164

Hey Rick, I'll check about the Kipnis sometime this evening, pretty sure I need that one. Thanks!

let me know what astros you got?

Team names are listed by each card in the OP or are you talking about base?

Interested in the pink refractor swanson

I have a 17 stadium Lindor base and a 17 Bunt blue Lindor

Thanks for the offer but I can't use either of those. Have any Indians Refractors?

Interested in the '87 Bryant, and if you have any Bryant/Trout/Kinsler/C. Seager base from the breaks.

I have a few Lindor available (BV on my site, my Beckett ran out last night)

2016 Bowman's Best #40 Francisco Lindor
2016 Bowman's Best Mirror Image #MI17 Francisco Lindor/Orlando Arcia
2016 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Atomic Refractors #MI17 Francisco Lindor/Orlando Arcia
2016 Bowman's Best Stat Lines #SLFL Francisco Lindor
2016 Donruss #107 Francisco Lindor
2016 Stadium Club #42 Francisco Lindor
2017 Diamond Kings #61 Francisco Lindor
2017 Donruss '83 Retro Variations #RV10 Francisco Lindor
2017 Donruss #84 Francisco Lindor
2017 Topps '87 Topps #87133 Francisco Lindor
2017 Topps #119A Francisco Lindor
2017 Topps #378 They Got Hops!/Francisco Lindor/Tyler Naquin
2017 Topps Allen and Ginter Hot Box Foil #200 Francisco Lindor
2017 Topps Salute #S14 Francisco Lindor

Thanks for the list but didn't see any I can use. LMK if you come across some Refractors, thanks!

You probably won't like the answer,but all of them (minus the Bregman). I know it's early but going by the all-dreaded eBay values,it's pretty close. It's up to you but no harm done if you say no. I could give you a bit more probably but depends on what you see.

Yeah, I'll pass on the SP but no harm in asking! I'd be up for a PWE swap for the other 2 if it makes sense for you. Understood if it's too low end.

PM sent

For non-au/gu cards I really just collect Refractors/X-Fractors.

David, sounds good as long as PWE is alright with you. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

Butch, I actually listed the Mancini's on ebay and have gotten some solid interest so far. No set BV in mind, just looking for something/s that would fetch similar coin.

I am confused on why you passed w/o and explanation like I already have it would need to add something to the trade I am in trade talks for the Santana..just need a simple explanation would love to trade for the Posey if I can

47 Trey Mancini (RC) ORIOLES could you please let me know if this is still available I will see what Indians I have thank you

I am confused on why you passed w/o and explanation like I already have it would need to add something to the trade I am in trade talks for the Santana..just need a simple explanation would love to trade for the Posey if I can

Sorry, yes, I'd be looking for more than the Santana for the Posey. I typically like superstars for superstars (I.e. Lindor is in the same class as Posey) or numbered common players for unnumbered superstars or at least a couple similar cards of more common players for 1 of the superstar.

47 Trey Mancini (RC) ORIOLES could you please let me know if this is still available I will see what Indians I have thank you

Sorry, I forgot to mark that one as gone. All 3 Mancini's sold in a lot late last night but thanks for the interest. OP updated.

Hey Rick, I'll check about the Kipnis sometime this evening, pretty sure I need that one. Thanks!

Team names are listed by each card in the OP or are you talking about base?

Thanks for the offer but I can't use either of those. Have any Indians Refractors?

Thanks for the list but didn't see any I can use. LMK if you come across some Refractors, thanks!

Yeah, I'll pass on the SP but no harm in asking! I'd be up for a PWE swap for the other 2 if it makes sense for you. Understood if it's too low end.

I'd be up for a PWE trade for the other 2. Just pick a couple random pinks and post the trade.

Thanks,
Brett