FT: 2020 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Dan............I could use these...........

Refractors: 99, 149
Prism Refractors: 188

Do you need a 2020 Topps Heritage High Number #CCR-BP of Posey? Would prefer the padded mailer route..........Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Hey Dan............I could use these...........

Refractors: 99, 149
Prism Refractors: 188

Do you need a 2020 Topps Heritage High Number #CCR-BP of Posey? Would prefer the padded mailer route..........Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Hi Mike,

I have all three of the ones you need, but I already have the Clubhouse Collection Relic Posey (actually, I have two). Doesn't show him being in the high number set, though - mine came from the regular set. Did they slide one in High Numbers and Beckett missed it?

Still need a lot of help with Series 1 and 2 inserts, if you have anything here I need:

If no help there, we can work something else out.

PLMK, thanks,
Dan

Great! Is there anything I have of comparable value that I could trade you for it?
If you can hit something from my 2021 needs, that would be great -

I don't have any 2021 topps just chrome I don't really collect baseball I just build Chrome sets the stuff in my flickr is pretty much what I have I am almost exclusively football I need that Puk card it's the last one I need for my set of the '85's.I think I have a small stack of base cards from a break I was in they were just extras from a hobby box the guy threw in the break.

I looked through that 2021 topps stack and these are the rookie cards that were there I don;t know if they are worth anything or not but your welcome to whatever you see there.
Daniel Johnson RC
Triston McKenzie RC
Santiago Espinol RC
Nate Pearson RC
Evan White RC
Luis Garcia RC

I looked through that 2021 topps stack and these are the rookie cards that were there I don;t know if they are worth anything or not but your welcome to whatever you see there.
Daniel Johnson RC
Triston McKenzie RC
Santiago Espinol RC
Nate Pearson RC
Evan White RC
Luis Garcia RC
By chance, was #155 one of the cards? I need that to finish series 1. Otherwise, I’ll take a Pearson or McKenzie - either is fine.

Hey Dan..........Here's the Beckett description.........

2020 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRBP Buster Posey HN

Has a bat on his right shoulder and has a goober eating smile on his face; it's a black swatch uniform piece..........Could post a scan if you want..........Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Stopped busting packs in 2019 except for Heritage..........

Hey Dan..........Here's the Beckett description.........

2020 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRBP Buster Posey HN

Has a bat on his right shoulder and has a goober eating smile on his face; it's a black swatch uniform piece..........Could post a scan if you want..........Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Stopped busting packs in 2019 except for Heritage..........

Great description - "goober eating smile"!! :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like it's similar to the ones I have, except for the black swatch - I have the white and the orange. So yes, I can use it. I have those Chromes here on the desk for you.

PMLK, thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan.........Thought you'd appreciate that description! If you want to post it up for us, that's cool..........Let me know if you need me to............Will have to send in a padded mailer........Thanks..........Mike

Hey Dan.........Thought you'd appreciate that description! If you want to post it up for us, that's cool..........Let me know if you need me to............Will have to send in a padded mailer........Thanks..........Mike

Mike, I just posted the trade, but I can't mail until Friday - heading out of town for work overnight. Hope that's OK.

Thanks!
Dan