FT: 2020 Topps Factory Set Blue (/299)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm breaking down a 2020 Topps Factory Blue Set. Stated print run of 299 sets produced. These do not have Book Values. I will be trading these at the 2020 Topps Meijer Purple book values (I believe that is a very fair comp). Please let me know if you are interested in a certain player. They look like this. At the bottom is what I collect. Let me know if we can work something out. The Yankees Team set has been sold along with Soto, Tatis, Machado, Acuna & Trout and a few others. The Bichette is staying in my collection. Everything else is available. PMs work best.

LCLzvpF.jpg
EVJIywr.jpg
JrBJrW7.jpg

I Collect:
Ken Griffey Jr. - Refractors & rare 90s inserts/parallels
Derek Jeter - Refractors & rare 90s inserts/parallels
Mike Trout - Refractors
Following RCs:
2010 Topps Copper Buster Posey RC (#/399)
2011 Topps Factory Set Red Border #145 Freedie Freeman RC (#/245)
2012 Topps Factory Set Orange #661 Bryce Harper RC (#/190)
2013 Topps Factory Set Orange #270 Manny Machado RC (#/230)

Last edited:
Interested in Yordan. What value you looking for tadewise? I know you said same as purple Meijer but please put a number on it for me. Thanks. Dave

Edit: Nevermind, I had no idea that they were that expensive. Looked it up on Beckett and was sincerely surprised. Free bump though.

Would be interested in the Cardinals. Don't think I have any of your wants. Would you be interested in selling?

BV = $5 on the Smith... happen to have anything on my Needs List? Can send you a more comprehensive trade list to add something in for a deal
The only things I have of those guys that even sort of fit your definition in your sig would be these:

1992 Upper Deck - Factory Set Gold Hologram #85 Ken Griffey Sr. / Craig Griffey / Ken Griffey Jr. BL
2020 Donruss - American Pride Vector #AP18 Ken Griffey Jr. / Tanner Allen

Or I could toss a buck or two and a SASE in the mail for it.