FT $250 PP and Highend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rednecksims

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Looking for Autos of HOFers and Super Stars. I will consider GU of pre-war HOFers and special GU like gloves, shoes, Jumbo GU, and multi color patches. Also will consider bats of HOF pitchers. I am looking for a good deal and prices below Ebay prices. I perfer to do Trade/PayPal deals. The players below are players that that presidence.

Nolan Ryan (Autos and Patches)
Kirby Puckett (Autos and Patches)
Stan Musial (Autos and higherend GU)
Roberto Clemente (Higherend GU)
Babe Ruth (GU)
Joe Dimaggio (Autos and GU)
Lou Gehrig (Autos and GU)
Sandy Kofax (Autos and GU)
Mickey Mantle (Autos and GU)
Yaz (Autos and Patches)
Ted Williams (Autos and Higherend GU)
Hank Aaron (Autos and Patches)
Ty Cobb (GU)

Im sure there are other players I missed.

I have these highend coming in:
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Ryne Sandberg Auto
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Cal Ripken Jr. Auto
2004 Sweet Spot Signatures Nolan Ryan Red Auto/Rangers /10
2003 Sweet Spot Tony Gwynn Auto

I also have some highend football/hockey/racing/coins FT in my bucket
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/rednecksims/

Thanks
David

interested in the incoming gwynn.have this williams, bv $60 for trade
scan0008.jpg

also sandberg auto. bv of the sandberg? have a 2005 williams prime cuts timeline custom numbers gued bat/jacket/jersey/jersey #/50 that books $120. looking for a comparable hof auto. sorry, no scan and scanners not working...but a very nice card

thanks,john

Last edited:
interested in the incoming gwynn.have this williams, bv $60 for trade
scan0008.jpg

also sandberg auto. bv of the sandberg? have a 2005 williams prime cuts timeline custom numbers gued bat/jacket/jersey/jersey #/50 that books $120. looking for a comparable hof auto. sorry, no scan and scanners not working...but a very nice card

thanks,john

John

Sorry I dont know the BVs as I dont use BV. I would definately be intrested in the Williams Timeline. If we cannot work out a trade I would be intrested in possibly purchasing it. What does the letters on it spell? Not so intrested in the top GU. I could probley do the Williams for the Sandberg. I would want to wait until I have it in hand before formally agreeing to the deal.

Thanks
David

John

Sorry I dont know the BVs as I dont use BV. I would definately be intrested in the Williams Timeline. If we cannot work out a trade I would be intrested in possibly purchasing it. What does the letters on it spell? Not so intrested in the top GU. I could probley do the Williams for the Sandberg. I would want to wait until I have it in hand before formally agreeing to the deal.

Thanks
David

David, it's a "timeline material custom number" and the number is 1839
plmk when you get the sandberg in hand and maybe we can make a trade.

any interest in the williams play ball for the gwynn?
john

David, it's a "timeline material custom number" and the number is 1839
plmk when you get the sandberg in hand and maybe we can make a trade.

any interest in the williams play ball for the gwynn?
john

John

I would hold off on the Williams for the Gwynn. The Timeline is more of the type of GU Im intrested in.

Thanks
David

Very interested in the gypsy queen sandberg auto for my set, please check my www andy me if you find anything. I do have some gu of the players your looking for, but not autos. I have a 1/1 12 gypsy queen printing plate of wade Boggs I could do also if your interested at all. Thanks

Very interested in the gypsy queen sandberg auto for my set, please check my www andy me if you find anything. I do have some gu of the players your looking for, but not autos. I have a 1/1 12 gypsy queen printing plate of wade Boggs I could do also if your interested at all. Thanks

The card is still incoming. I really dont want to offically put a trade together until I have it in hand. I hope to have it in hand in the next day or two.

David