FT: Bulk Lot Of Around (2000) 2020-2021 Bowman Paper Prospects - Includes Adley, Wander, Kelenic, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88 Dezgirl 88

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone! Have a huge lot of Bowman Paper Prospects from 2020-2021and Bowman 1st Edition. There are a handful of 1st Bowman's as well. All of the big names are included - Wander, Adley, Kelenic, Corbin, etc. Total BV for all of this would push over $1,000...Would love to clear some space and trade them all in one bulk lot for a handful of cards that total maybe $250?

Josh Jung would be a bonus. 😀

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

20230506-185455.jpg

Gotcha. Well as you know with Bowman I'm sure,as you seem to be familiar with the brand,If it's not a first Bowman even the biggest prospect cards aren't generally worth much and they're kinda hard to get rid of so I'm not sure what I would feel comfortable trading for them but you're welcome to look in my Flickr depending on what you want there might be a trade there.

Gotcha. Well as you know with Bowman I'm sure,as you seem to be familiar with the brand,If it's not a first Bowman even the biggest prospect cards aren't generally worth much and they're kinda hard to get rid of so I'm not sure what I would feel comfortable trading for them but you're welcome to look in my Flickr depending on what you want there might be a trade there.
PM Incoming. :)