FT Dallas Cowboy HOF 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have the following for trade.

2015 Topps Tek Bob Lilly #93 yellow printing plate #'d 1/1

Looking for something nice to add to any of my PCs. Thanks for the look.
Rick

since I don't have any baseball you'd be interested in,I figureI won't be able to deal,but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway...is there any football that you may be interested in at all ? players,colleges or even complete sets ?

I didn't see anything on you trade site or bucket. I have auto PCs for baseball and football. Also have a RC PC for baseball. Collect an occasional gu or RC in football. I can set the card aside for you for awhile if you'd like the opportunity to try and come up with something.
Rick

since I don't have any baseball you'd be interested in,I figureI won't be able to deal,but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway...is there any football that you may be interested in at all ? players,colleges or even complete sets ?

that's very nice of you to offer, but if you can get what you want for it,go ahead and deal it... and have a very Merry Christmas :)