FT:First Offer From My PC..Autos/Auto-Patches/Gued/Patches/Badly Miscut Jeter Rookie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Pulled these from my pc to see what on card hof autos I can get in trade. Most of these cards don't have a bv, so looking for offers on all of them. PLMK what you have and I'll see if I need anything and maybe you can make an offer from those cards. Also, need some pre WWII game used.

1993 Stadium Club Murphy Derek Jeter RC...BADLY MISCUT...bought a sealed set in 95?,96?,97? and opened it. almost one fourth of the cards were miscut, including the jeter. What's it worth to you?
2011 Leaf Pete Rose Legacy Career Highlights auto/inscribed 06/10
2008 ud Baseball Heroes Clemente gued charcoal....light blue bv $30...this is the retail charcoal, no bv due to scarcity..looking for $75 in trade
2005 LEaf Limited Legends Perry Patch/Auto 02/25
Traded!!!!! 2007 UD Premier Remnants 4 Mazeroski Gued/auto 02/15

2001 Fleer Genuine Material Issue Patch Tommy John
2001 Fleer Genuine Material Issue Patch Rod Carew
From Beckett Annual....."after fleer went bankrupt and their assets purchased, A company Called ARA was put in charge of sending out replacement cards to consumers that were waiting for redemption cards they had sent in while fleer was still in business. these consumers did not receive the cards stated on the redemptions but instead got a random assortment of material- some
of which was previously unreleased (such as the Carew and John cards). It's not known how many copies of these two cards were produced, reports from dealers in the field indicate that the Carew was significantly easier to locate that the John. That's not to say the Carew is a common card by any means (given the fact that is was available thru an obscure- and random- redemption process), but the John is legitimately scarce"
As a guide, non-patch sp's from that set..P Martinez $60,Molitor $25, Schilling $25 (values from 2011 Almanac)....also, Patches have a 2.5 Multiplier....just info in case you're interested

2005 SP Legendary Cuts Glory Days Patch/Auto Bruce Sutter 1/5

001_zpskp8jn4xd.jpg

Also....more hof autos in my bucket!!

John

Last edited:
Hi John:

Interested in the Clemente GU. I have an Alomar on-card auto #'ed/99 I can offer for it. Let me know. Thanks.

Luis