FT/FS: 2013 Bowman Chrome MINI Refractors.....hundreds, by team!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EDD33: Nice list, I'll have to go through it tomorrow after work. Will get back to you then. Thanks!

Trish: Honestly, I'd rather hang onto the Hunter for something better. I was willing to discount the Hunter a bit ($15 from $25) taking the large trade into consideration (and left some room for debate on the value of the Bridwell in that $10 difference). I can pull some stuff to even out the deal without the Bridwell if you'd like? Then maybe you can find something nicer for the Hunter at the show on the 14th.....I don't mind holding it for you. LMK how you'd like to proceed, thanks!

seawolf: I'd sell the pair for $5 dlvd (blue /99 and green /75). LMK, Thanks!

Tom,
We can do the deal with the Bridwell and I will see if I can find anything at the show for you for the Harvey if that works please post it up if you agree.
Thanks,
Trish

How much for these?

Carlos Correa #30 (043/125) Astros
Carlos Correa #30 (40/99) Astros
Carlos Correa #30 (25/75) Astros
Corey Seager #290 (09/99) Dodgers
Corey Seager #290 (17/75) Dodgers

Also have the following Indians for trade:
1998 Topps Travis Fryman IP Auto
2000 Upper Deck Kenny Lofton AS IP Auto
2014 Bowman Dualing Die Cuts Lindor / Mondesi Atomic Refractor /99

Dan

Dan,

Both Seagers are gone but I still have the Correas. I can offer the base refractor /125 for the Lindor/Mondesi.

Here are prices for the other 2:
Carlos Correa #30 (40/99) Astros $12.00
Carlos Correa #30 (25/75) Astros $15.00

$24 on the pair

LMK, Thanks

Tom

Thanks for the offer. I think I'll pass on the Correas for now and hold onto the Lindor.

Dan

Dan,

Both Seagers are gone but I still have the Correas. I can offer the base refractor /125 for the Lindor/Mondesi.

Here are prices for the other 2:
Carlos Correa #30 (40/99) Astros $12.00
Carlos Correa #30 (25/75) Astros $15.00

$24 on the pair

LMK, Thanks

Tom