FT/FS: 2016 Topps Bunt Todd Frazier Yellow Printing Plate (#'d 1/1)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigHunz

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi- I'm just introducing my 9 year-old son to collecting/trading, and in his first ever box purchase (2016 Topps Bunt) with his own money, he pulled this gem. Unfortunately, he thinks printing plates are far more common than they actually are. Now since I've been able to groom him as a die-hard Cubs, he would like to trade or sell this White Sox card. None of his friends collect cards, so I'm showing him how trading is done these days. His favorite player is Anthony Rizzo, fyi. I can provide a scan if needed. Thanks for your consideration.

They are, I paid what I thought was a great price for a printing plate of my favorite player only to later be told by some that by BV that card was worth the same as the version that was numbered to 100.

It sucks that I juuust mailed a Rizzo card today, but I do have a small lot of Cubs left from 2016 Bowman Draft and 2016 Topps Chrome.

Would he prefer one or two good cards or a small collection of numbered/refractors?

They are, I paid what I thought was a great price for a printing plate of my favorite player only to later be told by some that by BV that card was worth the same as the version that was numbered to 100.

It sucks that I juuust mailed a Rizzo card today, but I do have a small lot of Cubs left from 2016 Bowman Draft and 2016 Topps Chrome.

Would he prefer one or two good cards or a small collection of numbered/refractors?

Hi- it would probably depend on what the cards are. If you could post what you have to offer, I'll show him this evening and let him decide. Other than Rizzo, any current Cubs would probably interest him too. Thanks!

I have a Kyle Schwarber duel game used 16 Diamond kings if ur Son is interested in other Cubs.
Polar Bear 67