FT/FS - 2019-20 Chronicles and Illusions (Lebron, Giannis and RCs only!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have these cards available for trade, these are all rookies are already have a card of, so I am looking to turn these into players I do not have yet, or an upgrade from what I do have.

I need so many players, it is easier for me to look through your lists than for me to list everything I need. I am open to anything 1980-present. (some exceptions for HOFers)

I collect:
1) Basketball rookies (prefer Topps, Topps Chrome, Prizm, Select and Optic, but if it is someone I do not have, I will take any brand!)
2) QB rookies (prefer Topps, Topps Chrome, Prizm, Select and Optic, but if it is someone I do not have, I will take any brand!)
3) HOF relics (baseball, basketball and football)
4) Patrick Mahomes (anything all years and all brands I do not have)
5) Michael Jordan (anything all years and all brands I do not have)
6) baseball hall of fame rookies (or gaurantee HOF like Trout, Pujols, Cabrera, Verlander etc)(Topps only)
7) If you do not have any of those things available, I will always take cards as trade bait, but those I would prefer to be autos or low numbered relics as they are easier to trade quickly for what I do want.
8) If you still have nothing available, I will sell, and we can negotiate a price if it comes to it, paypal goods or well concealed cash only.

A couple of Vets

Untitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr

Random rookies

PJ Luminance is PINK

Herro or both Bronze