FT: Ripken Auto /50, Looking for other Ripken Autos in return

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kraft7014

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have this Ripken Auto, 2005 Donruss Signature Stamps #SST-2 Cal Ripken Jr. Auto #'ed 49/50 BV $150.00... Looking to trade it for another Ripken Auto. Ideally I'd like to trade down a bit (something in the $80 to $100 range) and get some trade bait on top of it. Not looking for unlicensed cards or uncertified autos.

IMAGE0097.jpg

LMK
Thanks,
Chris

I like it ,i have a ripken auto ft cmb (it's in the pc section) (the '00 bow best ripken is nft it's the other one i'd trade)
also have an asdrubel cabrera auto ft

That's funny because that Bowman's Best Auto was one of few Ripken autos I really wanted.. Great card.

So you are referring to the Lumberjacks Auto, right? What kind of condition is it in? It's kinda hard to see from the scan. If it's in good shape, the Asdrubal and Lumberjack work for me and match-up on BV. LMK

Thanks,
Chris

yeah i've been wanting that bowman best auto for awhile too ,thought about putting the auto set together (i had the brooksy auto and the casey auto at one time also)
the lumberjack auto is nrmt-mt nothing at all wrong with it ,any condition issues on your caard? it looks good
plmk