FT Rookies, Inserts and refractors Freeman, Chapman, Ackley, Tulo, Trout and others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vlad's Impaler!

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for Prospects listed in my Sig in return. I would prefer refractor or better as I do have most prospect base cards. Will also consider top prospects and RC's not list in my sig. Will also check buckets but prefer list posted on this thread.

Freeman Heritage is #/62 (Traded), Freeman/McCovey #/60
scan0042_zpsf87feed4.jpg

scan0032_zpsb7dd2f0e.jpg

Peacock #/25
scan0022_zpsf4b3fe1e.jpg

Williams #/25, Andrus #/250, Guerra #/25 Espinosa #/50
scan0012_zps0d8ca997.jpg

Last edited:
Really need the 2 Freeman's. I have some Harper RCs if interested along with a Heyward Topps chrome RC refractor. Plmk if we can work something out

Like the trout and Stanton refractor.. Will make you a list of your wants when I get home.. Thanks!
Will keep a lookout for your list.

Really need the 2 Freeman's. I have some Harper RCs if interested along with a Heyward Topps chrome RC refractor. Plmk if we can work something out
The Freeman's Book 50.00 and 40.00 please come strong.

Ouch don't have harpers that book that much. Will see if I can pick you something up from te local card shop tomorrow of the players in your sig.

I've got these Heywards if you would like to work out something.
2009 Tristar Obak Heyward/Murphy #103
2010 Topps Chrome Wrapper Redemption Refractor #174
2010 Topps Chrome Refractor #174

Interested in the Freeman Hope Diamond? I think that's what it is.

Would you be interested in a 2001 Sweet Spot Autograph of Darin Erstad and Milton Bradley?
Also have an updated tradelist in my signature.