ft-scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim jim-plmk when you get the biggio auto in ,i think we were talking trade on that other site,that starts with a B and ends in an eckett
lol

jbjeeplj-for the webster ,any one of these would dojay bruce,crawford,j.d drew,hooten ,lolich,rolen
also i have this/50 bv$40 i would trade for the killebrew/oliva tandems quad gu (/50 bv$40)

plmk

89giants-depends on what you want for it,plmk

slimjim -ok,i check back with you later,thanks

tglg-wouldn't take too much to pry it away from me,what do you have for autos? and yes i'm a twins fan if that helps ,thanks

I'm interested in the Brett auto($60). Besides the Mauer I also have a 13 heritage minors Max Kepler auto. LMK. Thanks

sorry,i'll pass on trading the brett for mauer,but thank you for the offer,if you see anything else,plmk
what do you need for the cole hamels future stars auto?

junzzal-pm sent

89giants-i don't think i could live with myself doing a george brett for hamels trade lol-thanks though

dad3309-sorry didn't see anything i would also sell if you care to make an offer

junzzal-pm sent

89giants-i don't think i could live with myself doing a george brett for hamels trade lol-thanks though

dad3309-sorry didn't see anything i would also sell if you care to make an offer

I understand. It books high because its a tough pull out of that set. I'll see if I can find something else in your bucket.

89giants-i believe the ed bv$30,thanks for trying

bbcardzman-have any autos not on your list?
i could do $40 dlvd paypal on musial