FT - Show pick up’s - Gunnar #/d, 2023 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Auto & Serial #’d, Volpe, Gil RC's and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these:

2023 Topps Stadium Club Baseball Master Photo Clayton Kershaw #299
2023 Topps Stadium Club Baseball Master Photo Clayton Kershaw #299 - Picture 1 of 2

2023 Salvador Perez SP #229 Topps Archives Blue Border Kansas City Royals

2023 Topps Archives Salvador Perez #229 Kansas City Royals - Picture 1 of 1

2023 Topps Stars of The MLB Jose Altuve #SMLB46 Houston Astros
2023 Topps Stars of The MLB Jose Altuve #SMLB46 Houston Astros Card! - Picture 1 of 2

lmk
Interested in the Salvador Perez. Is that #’d ? The trade list is now updated after some trades. Let me know which card interests you.

John

I don’t need the base cards. I have those.

I’m looking for Serial #’d or colored parallels of Topps brand. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
John

I don’t need the base cards. I have those.

I’m looking for Serial #’d or colored parallels of Topps brand. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
John
I do not have any serial no. of your wants but I do have a few. Do you know the BV? I looked yesterday and it sold on auction
for $2.75

You can let me know what Topps brand brand parallels or serial numbered that you have for these current players

Betts, Freeman, Kershaw, Altuve, Verlander,

You can let me know what Topps brand brand parallels or serial numbered that you have for these current players

Betts, Freeman, Kershaw, Altuve, Verlander,
I have: topps chrome in technicolor Mookie betts refractor 2023
topps 2023 team use world baseball classic Mookie betts
topps 2023 stars of the mob Clayton Kershaw

I have these:

2023 Topps Stadium Club Baseball Master Photo Clayton Kershaw #299
2023 Topps Stadium Club Baseball Master Photo Clayton Kershaw #299 - Picture 1 of 2

2023 Salvador Perez SP #229 Topps Archives Blue Border Kansas City Royals

2023 Topps Archives Salvador Perez #229 Kansas City Royals - Picture 1 of 1

2023 Topps Stars of The MLB Jose Altuve #SMLB46 Houston Astros
2023 Topps Stars of The MLB Jose Altuve #SMLB46 Houston Astros Card! - Picture 1 of 2

lmk

Unless that pers is #/199 on the back it is not a SP