FT: Topps 2021 Series1/2 - last call before I throw in the recycling bin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmintz

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Anyone need Topps 2021 S1 or S2? I've got a few hundred here I want to unload (base, inserts, parallels, etc).

Mainly a basketball guy, but would look at buckets/lists/flickr in any major sport.

I'm tossing all the base in the recycling bin on Monday, 11/8 if no one needs anything :)

Anyone need Topps 2021 S1 or S2? I've got a few hundred here I want to unload (base, inserts, parallels, etc).

Mainly a basketball guy, but would look at buckets/lists/flickr in any major sport.

I'm tossing all the base in the recycling bin on Monday, 11/8 if no one needs anything :)
Any #ed stuff. I have this basketball that I am trading for baseball.

Basketball
Autos
2015-16 Absolute Memorabilia Frequent Flyer Material Autographs Dennis Schroder /99
20-21 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prospect Autographs Green Kenyon Martin Jr.

Rookies/Parallels
20-21 Panini Prizm Draft Picks
James Wiseman RC Green Prizm-#2
Isaac Okoro RC Purple Wave Prizm-#4
Tyrese Haliburton RC Green Prizm-#10
Theo Maledon RC Purple Wave Prizm-#17
Tyrese Haliburton RC Green Prizm-#50
Saddiq Bey RC Green Prizm-#59
James Wiseman Crusade Silver Prizm-#82
James Wiseman Global Prospects Green Prizm-#97
RJ Hampton Global Prospects Green Prizm-#99

Any #ed stuff. I have this basketball that I am trading for baseball.

Basketball
Autos
2015-16 Absolute Memorabilia Frequent Flyer Material Autographs Dennis Schroder /99
20-21 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prospect Autographs Green Kenyon Martin Jr.

Rookies/Parallels
20-21 Panini Prizm Draft Picks
James Wiseman RC Green Prizm-#2
Isaac Okoro RC Purple Wave Prizm-#4
Tyrese Haliburton RC Green Prizm-#10
Theo Maledon RC Purple Wave Prizm-#17
Tyrese Haliburton RC Green Prizm-#50
Saddiq Bey RC Green Prizm-#59
James Wiseman Crusade Silver Prizm-#82
James Wiseman Global Prospects Green Prizm-#97
RJ Hampton Global Prospects Green Prizm-#99

Not a ton, but some:

Red Foil/Ice /199: Tanner Roark #522
Gold /2021: Chris Sale #609, Drew Rasmussen RC #377, Mickey Moniak RC #457, San Francisco Giants #603, Jedd Gyorko #645

Do you have any of Rainbow (silver) Foil among the lot? If so, I'd be interested in them. Thanks, Al

I think I only have one, and I'd have to check for #449
OK, please let me know on that one and the card # of the rainbow that you have. I'd be interested in the #'d Golds 377 and 457 as well if they become available. Thanks, Al

I do have #449, and the rainbow #521 Keston Huira.
What can I send your way? My basketball is from the 90's and early 2000's. Any particular player or set of interest? I've got inserts listed on my site (beneath the baseball).
Thanks, Al

Hello,
I'm looking for these series 2 cards. Please let me know if you have them.Thanks

2021 TOPPS SERIES 2
#358 Sharten Apostel
#444 Pavin Smith
#449Mike Tauchman
#454 Trevor Rosenthal
#457 Mickey Moniak
#604 Padres Team Card
#619 Corbin Burnes

Any Mize parallels?

What can I send your way? My basketball is from the 90's and early 2000's. Any particular player or set of interest? I've got inserts listed on my site (beneath the baseball).
Thanks, Al

Need the other trader above you to respond first - will let you know about the golds.

Thanks, Al
Other guy passed on the golds, so they're available. I'll look over your list asap.

If you don't move them I will pay the postage and put them in my card box in my classroom. I teach 4th grade and he kids love to pick cards from the card box.
Rick