FT: Ty Cobb Bat Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I pulled this one out of the PC to see what offers it would bring. I have two other Cobb GU cards and this is the one I'm less attached to. I'm looking for HOF Auto or GU, or a superstar that's just waiting their turn for enshrinement. I'd prefer a one-for-one trade but might be open to a two-for-one deal. Licensed products only please.

Ty Cobb -- 2009 Topps American Heritage Heroes -- Heroes of Sport Relics #10 BV $100.00 (Last one sold on eBay, July 20, 2024, for $125.00 per 130pt.)

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited:
I'll throw my hat in the ring. I might not have anything you like, but ya never know:

check my sportscard album for it

Do you have the McGwire A&G Auto? It books for $100.00

Would be interested in this

I'll let you know if I can't work out a deal with camco2.

I'll throw my hat in the ring. I might not have anything you like, but ya never know:

I'll let you know if I can't work out a deal with the previous inquiries.

Reactions: GM1
yes i have the mcgwire ,do you have a pic of the cobb?

Here you go. The front top left edge looks like it has white showing, but that is just the glare. Card is solid black all around. On the back top right, there is some speckles, but those are from my phone and are not on the card.

Billy

Attachments

• Cobb Front.jpg
    Cobb Front.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Cobb Back.jpg
    Cobb Back.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 5
Back