WTT FT/WTTF: 2021 Series 1 Major League Material Aaron Judge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weavahVBC

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I ended up with a 2021 Topps Series 1 Major League Material MLM-AJ Aaron Judge from a break - which is great! - buuut it's a solid white jersey. Does anyone have the same card with a pinstripe that doesn't care about such things & would be willing to swap?

Cool - let me know. Was looking to do a 1:1 swap, but could probably find something to pad it for the Gold.

I just seen where you wanted to swap a Judge gu in return. Don't need it but can trade for other stuff if you have a list and it doesn't have to be a gu card in return.

Thanks

I just seen where you wanted to swap a Judge gu in return. Don't need it but can trade for other stuff if you have a list and it doesn't have to be a gu card in return.

Thanks
Ahhh, gotcha. My Tradelist is linked in my signature - and I have a couple threads floating around.

I'll also look for the players in your signature to see if I have anything there. And/or if you have a list of set needs, let me know what else you might be looking for. Thanks!