Fun Box Breaks "at" our local card shop-Sports Card Junction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shepherd

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi all:

Hope everyone is faring well!

Our local card shop, Sports Card Junction in McCandless Twp north of Pittsburgh, is breaking boxes every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday night from 8PM until 11:00ish. It's not expensive and is a lot of fun. Chad and the guys are entertaining too.

All you have to do is visit their website and order. They have all four major sports. You can get something individual and have it broken or, as I do, do a group break:

https://sportscardjunction.com/

Then, tune in either to their Facebook page or YouTube Channel at 8PM Tuesday. If you are local, you can pick up your cards. If not, they will ship to you.

Even if you don't buy anything, it's fun to watch.
Any questions, please let me know!

Shep

Hey Shep! I'll check it out. Best regards, David

Hi David. I was on Thursday and Saturday. Had a box of 2019 Donruss Optic Thursday. Spent $44 and had NL West and AL East. Came away with a Mullins Auto, a bunch of Tatis and Guerrero, Judge and some Bosox.

Last night, I just did one $22 on Chronicles. Had AL West. Got some Trout, Ohtani, Mariners. It's just fun.

Shep

Checked their site out...and the group breaks...I'll pass this week...mostly Panini stuff...I'm mainly into Topps baseball. Best regards, David PS will check the following week..

Checked their site out...and the group breaks...I'll pass this week...mostly Panini stuff...I'm mainly into Topps baseball. Best regards, David PS will check the following week..

They will post more. They’ve been doing Gypsy Queen and Heritage

Hi guys:

Had a great time Tuesday. They ended up putting out a box of 2020 Topps Archives Signature and assigning 30 guys to the 30 teams. I ended up winning it. Yelich Auto! More breaks tonight. Check out the web site!

Shep

That EST right? That's close to the break on this site....at 4:00 PM Pacific time.....might watch the board break and then break away to your's to watch at least the first 30 or 40 mins. Best regards, David

Right. SCJ and the draft start at the same time

David. It Just happened. Scroll back and see how you did. You had the NL East!

You got your money’s worth!

Last edited:
I don't see anything.....on the site...only shows old breaks and nothing for April 23, 2020.....no directions to see it....no links....so how can I see it .....when they don't see it?....Mike's break always have a link to youtube....