Fun Facebook contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
This might be the easiest contest I've ever run so please participate:)

Last month I got a small "promotion" at work and now am in charge of the social media of the hotel I work at as well as my other normal duties. Our hotel Facebook page is sad....only 111 likes and I'd like to give it a bit of a kick start with the help of you all!

All you have to do is "like" the Facebook page of my hotel---Holiday Inn Express in Oswego, IL

If you choose to "like" the page please don't "unlike" it after the contest is over:)

Contest runs for 2 weeks and please post in this thread after you have "liked" the page.

For every ten people that post here that they have entered I will do one drawing out of a hat....so if I get 50 likes then I will draw 5 names out of a hat for prizes.

Prizes will be determined depending on who wins so I can try and customize the winnings to something the person collects and would want for a PC. As per my previous contests the winnings will be something nice, something I hope past winners can contest to being true.

Recap--All you have to do is "like" my hotel's Facebook page and post in this thread that you have done so, easy enough I hope!

Thanks all!:)

Last edited:
I'll play your game! Page liked. Happy Turkey Day. Have a piece of pie for me.

Hope you have a great day too:)

For some reason though your like is not showing up on the Facebook page or my notifications--I just see both the Daves.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online