Funny faces on cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tinman

Rookie
4.80 star(s)
Went through a small stack of cards and chose the best ones to show you. No scanner. (some pictures have watermarks.)

7.jpg

He looks like he needs a shower.

6.jpg

:(

5.jpg

Those are quite the chompers.

4.jpg

He should wait until the call to decide if he's happy or not.

3.jpg

There should be lasers coming from his eyes.

2.jpg

:p

AND THE BEST ONE I FOUND...

1.jpg

If looks could kill...

Those are funny. I do not have a picture, but most Daisuke Matsuzaka cards, he has a funny face (he usually looks like he is terrified)

I'll see if I can dig up my 1987 Huntsville Stars team photo. Everyone is smiling or looking bored except Walt Weiss, who is making a face.

Funny, we do something similar at my shop. We have a wall of fame where there are customer photo's and then we have the "wall of shame" where we have cards with funny faces and some of the people just don't look like they should be playing proffesional sports....

The_Glavinator
Looking for Glavine Tools of the Trade GU/AUTO's/Low #D

I used to have a 2000 Ultra of John Rocker taped on the inside of my toolbox at work.

Whenever I was having a bad day, I took a look at it. He looked like a psycho killer on the backside, I had to laugh! No more bad day!

Tim

No one tops this one I have somewhere at home back in MD
001.jpg

I found this card at the 100 for $1 bin at my shop back in 2006. Best Lincoln ever spent!

There are a couple of more crazy pictures I have seen over the past years. Sometime cameras just catch them in action.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online