Future breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Curious as to what future case breaks the members would like to be part of. Throw out some suggestions and we will go from there.

I know someone already mentioned

2008 UD Documentry
(12 box per case) 1 auto per box avg.
I would do 10 spots at $20-$23 per and each spot get's an auto and three team lots.

So nows the time to speak up, let's get a good mix of sports too.

I'd like to get in on an 09 or 10 NT Football hit break...a little expensive slots but huge potential payoff.

I'd like to get in on an 09 or 10 NT Football hit break...a little expensive slots but huge potential payoff.

For the first 1-3 hits anyways:)

I'd like to see it as well, depending on the price point.

I think something along the lines of a half-case of limited or plates & patches would be cool. Tribute or Supreme (all football of course)

I would do the Documentary as I am working on the master set. I know there is 3 or 4 others working this set as well. if it is a go for it please let me know.

Bowman Sterling Baseball would be good...it's loaded with hits.

I'd also be in on a 2010 Certified football break...boxes are less than $100...so shouldn't be that expensive and has some nice stuff in there.

Based on current prices:

2010 Certified MASTER case around $60 for 32 spots (96 hits)
there is a 8 box case available also

2010 Bowman Sterling around $40 (80 hits) 30 spots

2011 Gypsy Queen around $40 for 30 spots (40 hits)

They Qypsy Queen and Heritage would be awsome. THe prices are climbing though. I have a case of each coming and have less than $1500 wrapped up in them. Pre order would of been the way to do those. It almost seems like the queen's are a limited product. Everyone sold out fast except BLOWOUT and I think that is because they were wanting $200 more than everyone else.

08 UD Masterpieces (baseball). On-card autos, GU & several different colored bordered inserts. Maybe my favorite product ever.

John

I'd be in on a 2011 Gypsy Queen.
Also I know 2005 DK was VERY popular, it may have dried up though as I did not check.
Based on current prices:

2010 Certified MASTER case around $60 for 32 spots (96 hits)
there is a 8 box case available also

2010 Bowman Sterling around $40 (80 hits) 30 spots

2011 Gypsy Queen around $40 for 30 spots (40 hits)

2008 Donruss Sports Legends is loaded with good stuff. The only problem is that it's multi-sport and would be hard to divide.

Looks like sterling is liked by most. Maybe a lowered price 2010 or a 2011 preorder?