FYI Stephen Strasburg limited on etopps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Well, crap...I haven't been on Etopps in a longgggggggg time lol....but ty for info David. Bill...I wouldn't cancel Stanton if that is who you are talkin about.....he's supposed to be a great slugger..:)
Diane

Well, crap...I haven't been on Etopps in a longgggggggg time lol....but ty for info David. Bill...I wouldn't cancel Stanton if that is who you are talkin about.....he's supposed to be a great slugger..:)
Diane

If it turns out for the Stanton....might keep it. Thanks for the infor Diane! Best regards, David

they went on sale about 10 min early...i hit it as soon as they went on sale and have not heard anything yet...says they wont close it until 6/21/10 at 3am...so probably wont know anything until later on the 21st

I got one...it's showing in my account now...they are already going for over $50...i'm going to keep mine and hope for an auto or rewards points.