Game Used, Auto's, Patches, Printing Plates etc for Sale or trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin -Deal posted. LMK if sending via paypal and I will send you my paypal address.

killerstax- It would be $14.50 dlvd, if ok I will post up. Paypal is fine

Greatalbert- Jordan Zimmermann Jumbo

rick - I won't have the chance to check tonight on the ripken to see if I can use it will lyk tomorrow

Killerstax- That is the only one I have at this time. I will be going to a show on 8/10 if you have a list of who you are looking (and how much you are willing to pay) for I can see what I can find. I will post this one up now.
Thanks,
Trish

Killerstax- That is the only one I have at this time. I will be going to a show on 8/10 if you have a list of who you are looking (and how much you are willing to pay) for I can see what I can find. I will post this one up now.
Thanks,
Trish

Thanks for looking Trish, I'll keep hunting.

No problem, just LMK when you find out.
Rick

Greatalbert- I will get you a scan tonight.

Shadow- I think I will pass on the 3 cards for the Bundy - With Bundy out for the season with surgery and being surpassed as the O's #1 prospect I don't know that he will continue to garner the prices that he has been (kinda like Strasburg). If you want to try to work something else out lmk.

Rick- Let me check and see if I can use the Ripken and get back to you.

Trish, I am interested in the following. Please give me a price with S/H or check out my webpage for trade stock.

2013 Heritage Real One Auto ROA-BJ Brett Jackson Cubs $12.50
2013 Heritage Real One Auto ROA-BP Bill Pierce Giants $12.50
2012 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relic JSY CCR-SC Starlin Castro Cubs $6.00
2013 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relic JSY CCR-BM Brandon McCarthy A's $4.00
2013 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relic JSY CCR-PA Pedro Alvarez Pirates $4.00

2greypups

www.freewebs.com/warty1310