Gary Sheffield Super Collection for sale 280+ autos 465 gu + more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone, I've recently decided to sell my Gary Sheffield player collection. I've lost passion for the hobby over the years and would just prefer not to take up the space and of course the money. The collection is more extensive than below but I've tried to include at many highlights as possible. I have an easy to read excel list that I'll email anyone interested. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Asking Price $8,000 OBO

2500+ Different cards (2500 min. different)
2000+ excess commons/inserts
269 Autographs (around 220 different) (list available of just about all of them in excel. Shoot me your email if interested)
465 Game used (around 330 different) (list available of just about all of them in excel. Shoot me your email if interested)
35 1/1's
26 Print Plates
18+ On Card Autographs
( I haven't counted the serial numbered cards included but I'd estimate around 500-1000 without counting Moment's and Milestones)

400+ 1989 Donruss RC
1425+ 1989 Topps RC
200+ 1989 Fleer RC
Sealed El Paso Rookie team set
88'-89' Silver Series Set (15 full sets)
9 Autographed Graded cards 8.5-9.5
18 Graded cards (not including the autographs above. Mostly Rookies. BGS 9.5 being the highest grade)

Autographed Brewers Poster
All Star Game Autographed First day Cover
25 Autographed Baseballs (one team signed)
2 Autographed Home Yankees Jerseys
1 2008 Tigers Team Autographed jersey. Some players missing, no COA. I can deff. Guarantee Sheff's auto is real at least.
Multiple Autographed 8 x 10's
Complete 480 card set /150 of 2008 Moments and Milestones. AS WELL as another set around 70% complete. A black set /25 around 60% complete and 20 Blue milestones /10.
8 Ft Banner of Sheffield that was hung at Dodger Stadium. *not perfect condition but it is what it is... a banner that was hung from the rafters*
Sealed 2007 Topps Series 2 tri-pack with Sheffield appearing on the front
Signed Sheffield Magazine
Full Zenith Epix set Game, Play, Season, Moment
Stadium Giveaway Braves Bobblehead

Last edited:
ttt Had a couple lowball offers thus far off eBay. All offers are appreciated though. Thanks again.