Gaylord Perry to appear at Everett Aquasox game

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Gaylord Perry is scheduled to appear at the Everett Aquasox (Seattle Mariners A) game tomorrow and sign free autographs for a 2 hour period. One signature per person, per trip through the line according to the website for the team. I don't know how popular it will be, but I plan to get at least get 4 signatures with the family, including his 62T rookie card!!! If the line isn't too bad, I have back-up items to complete 2 more trips (family of 4) plus another 2 extra items. I doubt I can convince the wife to stand in line for more than 1 trip, but we'll see. All told, I could walk away with 14+ Perry autos tomorrow!

If anyone else lives close, I recommend a trip to Everett. The cheap seats are $5, worth it alone if you can snag a HOF signature too!

entersandman

5.00 star(s)
Now thats cool. I wish i lived in that area because id love to get his sig on a romlb as i have it on a bat allready.

Last edited:

Yanks21

5.00 star(s)
Wish I knew, I could have sent you a Yankee card of him to get signed. At one time he used to sigh vasoline containers.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Peanut bags too. Perry had a peanut farm at one time.

I actually don't have any Yankee stuff handy, mostly Giants and Mariners. All cards except I have an old Nalley's potato chip box with his portrait card on back. That would look great signed. I can't find my SI with his 300 Win commemorated on it. That would look great signed too! My main target is his RC, then anything else I get is icing on the cake!

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
I went to his signing at a fresno game a few years ago, only supposed to be 1 per but he was doing 2 each time through the line. With my friend I ended up getting 10, one on his VHS "Gaylord Perrys Dirtiest Tricks" lol.