GBL independt league IP check the website!!! for my set builders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
they are singing people left and right. if u need someone i MAY be able to get them. i know keith ginter (ex brewer) and kim (2001 WS pitcher) signed. also the 18yr old knckler girl signed w/ a team. paul abbott and think bret boone is a coach of 2 diff teams. im not digging too many people on the teams. i go to the OC Flyers games and they usally play each team. hawaii and mexico have teams now. so could be intresting players on them. so heres the link look at each team and LMK like ot get things going. pre season started and want to get everyone i can 4 ya......
http://www.goldenbaseball.com/

Tell me which of these you would be willing to 50/50 cards for:

St George
Darrell Evans

Tuscon
Junior Spivey

Yuma
Bill Pulsipher

Chico Outlaws
Garry Templeton
Wayne Franklin

Edmonton
Larry Bigbie

Nakoa Ikaika Maui
Cory Snyder

OC
Byung Hyun Kim

its just when i have a free day to run down there. so send 2 cards of each and ill try to get 1 for ya. please write down which card YOU want if ur doing sets and all..... PM for addy.

Chico
Garry Templeton

Edmonton
Clint Nageotte
Tim Battle

Long Beach
Hideki Irabu

OC
BH Kim
Julian Benevidez?

Reno
Jeffrey Leonard

Tucson
Albie Lopez
Sung Wei Tseng

Yuma
Nelson Castro
Jonel Pacheco
Bill Pulsipher
Jose Rojas?
Cha Sueng Baek

Victoria
Bret Boone

I will look and make sure I have an extra on these guys, but know I need in sets. Ones with ? marks I need to check on if I have signed or not. LMK