Generals @ Wahoos 6/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfelsmaier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Finally got time to post my successes from the game this weekend. I get visiting team autos as they board their bus and I thought James Paxton sneaked by me at some point. However, it turns out he is a very slow eater and was the last one to finish eating the after game meal. Taijuan Walker was really cool and fished behind the stadium until the team bus was ready to leave. I saw a big guy near the Generals bus that didn't dress for the game and later realized it was Rich Poythress. I thought he was supposed to be in Arizona rehabbing. Definitely would have gotten him to sign something if I knew he was going to be there. I finally got Tony Cingrani to sign a ball as he is extremely quick to clubhouse after the game. He's my favorite Reds prospect and I've been working on getting his auto the last three games. Overall, I think the night was a success.

James Paxton and Taijuan Walker cards
2012-07-03172437.jpg

James Paxton signed ball
2012-07-03172506.jpg

Taijuan Walker signed ball
2012-07-03172456.jpg

Tony Cingrani signed ball
2012-07-03172545.jpg